Business Hub Kapiti
Business Hub Kapiti at Kapiti airport provides heavily discounted facilities for members offering a drop in place to triage ideas, hot desk, workshop, train and meet with clients in its meeting room.
KEDA operates its programmes such as KickStartKapiti from the Business Hub Kapiti.
Connect onto our complimentary high-speed WiFi throughout our Business Hub.
Five ‘hot desks’ are available on a casual basis with cupboards to store materials.
We offer two “board” tables, seating for up to 60, white board and projector.
Car Parking is available onsite and managed by the Airport.
Printing & Scanning
Mono printing and colour scanning facilities are available to all our Members & Mentors.
Tea & Coffee
Onsite drinks are available for a donation, alternatively you are welcome to BYO.
An ideal location for our Members & Mentors to:
- Meet clients and do business in a purpose built facilty
- Collaborate with partners, become part of a growing network
- Establish a base for your community or industry interest group
- Run workshops and presentations
- Hold board and committee meetings
Covid healthy & safety protocols apply:
- Meeting organisers are responsible for checking My Vaccine passes
- All visitors must scan in and sign the register
- Hand sanitiser is available on site
Users are expected to clean-up/leave facilities as they found them.
Book your place at the Business Hub Kapiti Today!
An invoice for your booking will be sent subsequently.
If you would like assistance please email and we shall respond to you within 24 hours
|Casual Rates||Hot Desks||Meeting room|
|Members + Mentors||$10 per 2 hour slot||$20 per 2 hour slot|